Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Bradley: A CC Exclusive

Clubhouse Chatter: What is your favorite post-game hangout?

Bradley Cumiskey: The closest watering hole with the team

CC: It's 11am Saturday. What are you likely to be doing?

BC: Cleaning the waffle iron in my skivvies

CC: Fill in the blank: I wouldn't sell ___________ for a billion dollars.

BC: my wife.

CC: You've been called up to The Show; what is the first thing you do?

BC: my wife.

CC: What stopped you from winning the grade five spelling bee?

BC: Cynthia f*#king Voo

CC: As a baseball player what is your baseball goal this baseball season?

BC: Come up with the best pre-game cheer.

CC: If you were a WWE wrestler, what would your wrestling name be?

BC: The Red Menace

CC: What person do you most admire and why?

BC:

CC: What is your favorite sports movie?

BC: Raging Bull

CC: What is your favorite non-sports movie?

BC: Casablanca

CC: Describe an average Sunday in your life 20 years from now.

BC: Chillaxing

CC: What is your deepest darkest secret?

BC:

CC: Compose a haiku of your baseball career thus far.

BC: snake bit with the bat
with resolve the hits will come
if not, I just bunt

CC: Let's say that Barry Bonds hits #756 and you end up with the ball. What do you do with it?

BC: I would throw it back, and use the publicity to make more money than I ever could selling the ball. I would release a book titled "Why I threw it back," and try and be really charming and marketable on the morning talk show circuit. I'll further make a name for myself by making fun of Matt Lauer while on the Today Show.

CC: Do you prefer scary movies or comedies?

BC: Comedies.

CC: You can invite four dinner guests, dead or alive. Who are they?

BC: Al Einstein, Willy Shakespeare, Izzy Newton, & Leo DaVinci.

CC: What country that you've never been to would you most like to go to and why?

BC: The Phillipines. I've heard so much, I would love to go.

CC: Tell us a good joke. Keep it clean.

BC: George Bush after a bath.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is my pick for interview of the year,awesome

Surrey Indians said...

Exclusive of the year:

That would have been a brilliant awards category. Why didn't you chatter this a week ago?????