Tuesday, August 16, 2005

Q+A with Sandra Aubertin

Clubhouse Chatter: What's the first music album you ever bought?

Sandra Aubertin: NewKids on the block (go Donnie)

CC: What's the most recent music album you bought?

SA: Who buys music anymore it's free

CC: What is your most embarrassing baseball moment?

SA: Grade 8, I was right field trying to catch a fly ball and somehow caught it without my glove and broke my thumb. It was great.

CC: You have $20. It's the last $20 you can ever spend. How do you spend it?

SA: Chocolate, chocolate and more chocolate.

CC: Who is your favorite baseball player of all-time, and why?

SA: Robert B Aubertin ( what a sexy hunk)

CC: What is the best thing about scorekeeping?

SA: I get to check out the guys on the other team. Woo Hoooo

CC: What is the least-best thing about scorekeeping?

SA: Your butt gets flat!! I think next year the guys should buy me a pillow.

CC: What is your favorite baseball movie?

SA: 61* some goodlooking guys in that one

CC: Besides baseball, what is your favorite sport to play?

SA: Hiking ( some people call it a sport, I am really competitive)

CC: There's a movie about your life. What's the title and who plays you?

SA: Title "ME", Person Sandra Bullock

CC: Do you have any baseball superstitions?

SA: ??

CC: What was the best vacation you've ever been on?

SA: 2
First one Road trip across California, Death Valley was a blast and Disneyland was spectacular. Boooggerrrs was great he drove the whole way cause I didn't have a licence.
Second New York All the shopping and Times Square, I wanna go back. We also saw Phantom of the Opera.

CC: We want to read a good book, what should we read and why?

SA: Eon by Greg Bear, Scifi book awsome!!!

CC: What is your proudest baseball moment?

SA: Watching my booogggerrrs hit a homer at Tamanawaissss

CC: Any words of advice for the thousands of young fans who dream of one day playing for the mighty Surrey Indians?

SA: Get on the waitlist

CC: Tell us a good joke. Keep it clean.

SA: #1
Guy walks in to a bar snapping his fingers. Bartender asks why are you snapping your fingers? Guy says I'm listening to the music in my head. Another guy walks into the bar snapping his fingers. Bartender asks why are you snapping your fingers? I'm just snapping to the beat in my head. Third guy walks into the bar snapping his fingers. Bartender say let me guess you're snapping to the beat in your head! No, the guy says, (with rhythm) I GOT A BOOGER ON MY FINGER AND IT WON'T LET GO!

#2
Theres a guy standing by the side of the road in the middle of nowhere. He sees a man walking towards him dragging one of his legs. He asks what happened to your leg, and the limper replies "I was shot in the war". Another guy comes along also dragging his leg and he is asked what happened to his leg. The second limper replies "I stepped on a mine in the war". He keeps going. Another guy comes walking and dragging his leg. The man asks did you get injured in the war. "No, I stepped in a pile of S$$T 50 feet back."

1 comment:

Surrey Indians said...

As our father told us, 'you know you've made it big when you get spam in the comments section of your esoteric blog.'

Look papa, we made it!