Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Clayton: A CC Exclusive

Clubhouse Chatter: What is your favorite post-game hangout?

Clayton Edger: Probably have to be that corner near whalley ballpark where my girlfriends hang out

CC: It's 11am Saturday. What are you likely to be doing?

CE: SLEEPING! DON'T CALL!

CC: Fill in the blank: I wouldn't sell ___________ for a billion dollars.

CE: my sega genesis

CC: You've been called up to The Show; what is the first thing you do?

CE: Steroids

CC: What stopped you from winning the grade five spelling bee?

CE: I was six years too old for the competition

CC: As a baseball player what is your baseball goal this baseball season?

CE: My baseball goal for this baseball season as a baseball player would have to be to just play baseball as well as any baseball player could play baseball and not let the bad baseball games get me down but to feed off the good baseball games that happen this baseball season...baseball. (that's 10!)

CC: If you were a WWE wrestler, what would your wrestling name be?

CE: Clay the wrestler.

CC: What person do you most admire and why?

CE: Hugh Hefner. He doesn't own any clothes that aren't pyjamas.

CC: What is your favorite sports movie?

CE: Fever pitch

CC: What is your favorite non-sports movie?

CE: Wedding Crashers

CC: Describe an average Sunday in your life 20 years from now.

CE: Waking up hung over after a Macula sell out concert at GM place, in time to warm up for the game with the Indians

CC: What is your deepest darkest secret?

CE: I sometimes do a #2 in urinals.

CC: Compose a haiku of your baseball career thus far.

CE: Hit as a lefty
But I throw with my right
This question too hard!

CC: Let's say that Barry Bonds hits #756 and you end up with the ball. What do you do with it?

CE: Throw it at his head and kick him in the pouch.

CC: Do you prefer scary movies or comedies?

CE: comedies

CC: You can invite four dinner guests, dead or alive. Who are they?

CE: Kurt Cobain, Maynard James Keenan, Brandon Boyd, and my Melissa.

CC: What country that you've never been to would you most like to go to and why?

CE: Iraq because I've been told it's a blast.

CC: Tell us a good joke. Keep it clean.

CE: Chuck Norris doesn't sleep, he waits.

1 comment:

rob said...

'But I throw with my right' is six syllables little bro.

Nice super troopers reference though.