Tuesday, June 19, 2007

20 Qs with Aaron Piva

1. What is the most daring thing you've ever done?

Marriage

2. What are your pet peeves?

Bad drivers - seriously how do you expect to merge onto a freeway when they're going 100 and you're going 50 km/h!

3. What Major Leaguer do you most admire and why?

Jeff Francis, cause I hit a double off the wall against him ergo I should be in the majors.

4. If a stranger told me I was hot I would…

Call the nuthouse and report a missing patient.

5. What is your favorite board game?

Mouse Trap

6. What is your day job and what do you like most about it?

Production Manager. They pay me.

7. If there was a fire at your home and you could only save one thing, what would it be?

My wife Shawna.

8. What is your favorite baseball memory?

Winning the league championship at Annieville when I was 12 or 13. Can't remember how old I was but I remember how much fun I had when we won in front of all those people at Annieville Days.

9. Who do people say you look like?

My dad or my brothers.

10. I’d like to confess that I...

am going to be a dad in about 7 months!!! You guys don't know this cause we just told everyone.

11. You’re offered two free tickets to any sporting event in the world within the next 12 months (with airfare and accommodation also included). What sporting event do you choose and who goes with you?

Stanley Cup Finals. Shawna would come with me, we're both huge Canucks fans and 2008 is going to be their year!!

12. What was the last concert you attended?

My brother's grade 7 Christmas concert.

13. Favorite website(s)?

Surrey Indians home site. (Is there any other answer)

14. One book everyone should read is…

Horton Hears a Who!

15. One movie everyone should see is…

Transformers - not out yet but I'm not going to miss it!

16. What is your favorite LMBA park to play in and why?

Robert Burnaby - short porch in left!

17. If you could only eat one type of food for the rest of your life, what would it be?

Pasta

18. When was the last time you ran?

Sunday

19. My greatest fear is…

Failure

20.You are now a suspect in a crime that happened 15 years ago. Where were you, and what were you doing, on the evening of June 19, 1992?

Playing baseball at Annieville. Lets see June 19, 1992 - I threw 5 shutout innings giving up 5 hits and striking out 6. I went 2-4 (single, double) at the plate with 3 RBI's and 1 run scored.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

CONGRATULATIONS AARON! Pretty soon we'll be able to set up a junior Indians team.

Good answer about your favorite website by the way :)

Kelly

jblue said...

congrats on your confession!

Anonymous said...

huzzah! you know whats a great name for any child? jeff. man, what a great name!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations. All the best to your wife. Sandra is a good name.

Anonymous said...

Congrats, my man, great catch... oh yeah, you're gonna be a daddy too.. congrats on soon becoming a dadddy... how can you not consider ENRIQUE as a name... I'm with you on the transformers can't wait.

# 2

Anonymous said...

Autobots transform and roll out!