Wednesday, May 09, 2007

20 Qs with Enrique Roblero

1. What is the most daring thing you've ever done?

Wore all red in front of a raging bull when I was 10.

2. What are your pet peeves?

people who talk a lot of crap

3. What Major Leaguer do you most admire and why?

Dennis Martinez, El presidente , El Perfecto

4. If a stranger told me I was hot I would…

immediately test myself with my thermometer

5. What is your favorite board game?

MAD GAB

6. What is your day job and what do you like most about it?

System administrator / administering systems

7. If there was a fire at your home and you could only save one thing, what would it be?

My family.

8. What is your favorite baseball memory?

Watching the Boston Red Sox win the world series. My second favorite is being drafted by the Surrey Indians.

9. Who do people say you look like?

a guy once told me I look like THE ROCK. hmm yeah.

10. I’d like to confess that I...

haven't confessed in a long time.

11. You’re offered two free tickets to any sporting event in the world within the next 12 months (with airfare and accommodation also included). What sporting event do you choose and who goes with you?

World Series, the whole Fam. Kids get in free or half/price.

12. What was the last concert you attended?

I haven't been to one yet. But I did see STOMP two weeks ago.

13. Favorite website(s)?

MLB.com

14. One book everyone should read is…

the one they think they should read.

15. One movie everyone should see is…

the one they think they should see.

16. What is your favorite LMBA park to play in and why?

Robert Burnaby, easy to pick up the ball there.

17. If you could only eat one type of food for the rest of your life, what would it be?

Nuts. The kind that come from trees.

18. When is the last time you ran?

Friday, to catch a bus.

19. My greatest fear is…

Striking out with bases loaded.

20. You are now a suspect in a crime that happened 15 years ago. Where were you, and what were you doing, on the evening of May 9, 1992?

I was doing my home work while listening to Wreckz - N - Effect's Rump Shaker. Yeah baby...

No comments: