Thursday, July 06, 2006

Kelly: A CC Exclusive

Clubhouse Chatter: What is your favorite post-game hangout?

Kelly Grace: Usually home…I’m way too sore to do much of anything but on occasion we do head out for beers – something I think we as a team should do more often.

CC: It's 11am Saturday. What are you likely to be doing?

KG: Working unfortunately. This summer however will be weddings or stags most Saturdays.

CC: Fill in the blank: I wouldn't sell ___________ for a billion dollars.

KG: My wife (but she’s still my fiancé so if anyone wants that trade hit me up now)

CC: You've been called up to The Show; what is the first thing you do?

KG: Well I don’t need to sell my fiancé anymore so deals off.

CC: What stopped you from winning the grade five spelling bee?

KG: Actually I think I won most of the spelling bees – me smrt

CC: As a baseball player what is your baseball goal this baseball season?

KG: To keep my average above .400 – I got some work to do.

CC: If you were a WWE wrestler, what would your wrestling name be?

KG: Wolverine (tough and hairy)

CC: What person do you most admire and why?

KG: My late grandfather – an all round great guy.

CC: What is your favorite sports movie?

KG: Any baseball movie

CC: What is your favorite non-sports movie?

KG: X-men

CC: Describe an average Sunday in your life 20 years from now.

KG: Playing for the Indians 30+ league. That’s right, 50 years old playing for the 30+ league. Do you think it’s possible?

CC: What is your deepest darkest secret?

KG: Well if you promise not to tell anyone…ya right, you can’t be trusted.

CC: Compose a haiku of your baseball career thus far.

KG: I used to hit good
But now I’m getting older
And that really sucks

CC: Let's say that Barry Bonds hits #756 and you end up with the ball. What do you do with it?

KG: Well I just hit #1000 up in the show so his 756th homerun really means nothing to me. Here ya go kid.

CC: Do you prefer scary movies or comedies?

KG: Comedies.

CC: You can invite four dinner guests, dead or alive. Who are they?

KG: My grandfather, parents, and my brother

CC: What country that you've never been to would you most like to go to and why?

KG: Africa…Safari


CC: Tell us a good joke. Keep it clean.

KG: A bear and a rabbit were each taking a sh*t in the forest. The bear turns to the rabbit and says “Do you have trouble with sh*t sticking to your fur?” The rabbit says “no”. So the bear wipes his arse with the rabbit.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

the middle stanza of your haiku only has 6 syllables... im just saying...

Surrey Indians said...

Uh oh! Kel's honor is being attacked with a diss on his haiku. Dem's fighting words.. what will Kel do, WHAT WILL HE DO??

[For the record, we believe that the middle stanza does have seven syllables:
But now I'm getting older
1 + 1 + 1 + 2 + 2 = 7]

Anonymous said...

anonymous, please come forward and identify yourself...you can't count :)

anonymous #2 (a.k.a. Coach)

Anonymous said...

ITS 7 YOU DUMB JERKS! SHUT UP

Anonymous said...

haha, ok, i had my say.....