Thursday, August 02, 2007

20 Qs with Josh Karls

1. What is the most daring thing you've ever done?

Cliff jumping at lynn canyon

2. What are your pet peeves?

Taking pitches on the first strike and people that eat with their mouths open

3. What Major Leaguer do you most admire and why?

Babe Ruth he was the greatest who else calls their shots??

4. If a stranger told me I was hot I would…

Simply say 'baw chicka wow wow'

5. What is your favorite board game?

Yahtzee

6. What is your day job and what do you like most about it?

Demolition. Breaking stuff to relieve stress.

7. If there was a fire at your home and you could only save one thing, what would it be?

My loved ones of course i would try for a second run for my sports cards.

8. What is your favorite baseball memory?

Jose Canseco taking the homer off the dome.

9. Who do people say you look like?

Paul Walker or Zac Morris

10. I’d like to confess that I...

Shave my chest

11. You’re offered two free tickets to any sporting event in the world within the next 12 months (with airfare and accommodation also included). What sporting event do you choose and who goes with you?

To a germany soccer match with my dad.

12. What was the last concert you attended?

Tom Green

13. Favorite website(s)?

btjunkie.org and other torrent sites

14. One book everyone should read is…

The Catcher In The Rye

15. One movie everyone should see is…

300

16. What is your favorite LMBA park to play in and why?

Robert Burnaby Park. It's close to home and its a great park

17. If you could only eat one type of food for the rest of your life, what would it be?

Meat

18. When was the last time you ran?

At Tuesday's game

19. My greatest fear is…

Heights

20. You are now a suspect in a crime that happened 15 years ago. Where were you, and what were you doing, on the evening of August 2, 1992?

I was in jail nice try though

No comments: