Saturday, May 05, 2007

20 Qs with Rob Aubertin

1. What is the most daring thing you've ever done?

California Screamin' at California Adventure - my first, and so far only, loop de loop coaster ride.

2. What are your pet peeves?

Goaltenders who try to be referee instead of puckstopper.

3. What Major Leaguer do you most admire and why?

Roberto Clemente. Great stats, huge amount of charity work, and the only walk-off inside-the-park grand slam in Major League history.

4. If a stranger told me I was hot I would...

ask them to repeat themselves.

5. What is your favorite board game?

Settlers of Catan

6. What is your day job and what do you like most about it?

I work with kids and I like the bizarre "jokes" they tell me. Kid: What do you call a snail on a boat inside your ear? Me: I don't know. Kid: A nose scratcher. Kid then walks away laughing.

7. If there was a fire at your home and you could only save one thing, what would it be?

Sandra could save herself, so I'll say the animals.

8. What is your favorite baseball memory?

Around age 10 playing baseball with a few friends pretty much all day every day all summer.

9. Who do people say you look like?

Someone once said Scott Wolf. "My Celebrity Look-alikes" said, among others, Yogi Berra and Estella Warren.

10. I’d like to confess that I...

rocked out this morning to Montell Jordan's "This Is How We Do It"

11. You’re offered two free tickets to any sporting event in the world within the next 12 months (with airfare and accommodation also included). What sporting event do you choose and who goes with you?

Wimbledon with Sandra.

12. What was the last concert you attended?

Barenaked Ladies.

13. Favorite website(s)?

facebook.com and bookcrossing.com

14. One book everyone should read is…

The Authoritative Calvin and Hobbes

15. One movie everyone should see is…

Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind

16. What is your favorite LMBA park to play in and why?

Robert Burnaby. A field of dreams carved into the woods.

17. If you could only eat one type of food for the rest of your life, what would it be?

Cereal.

18. When was the last time you ran?

Yesterday, to get the dogs off a picnic table that a guy was eating at.

19. My greatest fear is…

sock puppets.

20. You are now a suspect in a crime that happened 15 years ago. Where were you, and what were you doing, on the evening of May 5, 1992?

Visiting my hairstylist in anticipation of my graduation from elementary school. Or playing Baseball Stars on Nintendo

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Save the wife first. I know I can save myself so I will leave Rob behind and get the animals.

Rob if you have time for the animals then you have time to save yourself.

Anonymous said...

haha....