Sunday, June 10, 2007

20 Qs with Kelly Grace

1. What is the most daring thing you've ever done?

I stole 2nd in the game against the Dingers

2. What are your pet peeves?

Jerk drivers squeezing you out when you’re trying to merge, junk emails, and telemarketers

3. What Major Leaguer do you most admire and why?

Lou Gehrig – watch Pride of the Yankees and you’ll see why. And of course he wore the number 4

4. If a stranger told me I was hot I would…

Who me? No you! Who me?

5. What is your favorite board game?

Scrabble

6. What is your day job and what do you like most about it?

Receiving Manager for Ikea – I like that I’m off for 6 months on parental leave

7. If there was a fire at your home and you could only save one thing, what would it be?

Besides the obvious (my family) I would save my wallet

8. What is your favorite baseball memory?

Ripping the winning hit to get us to the Canadian Championship in 88

9. Who do people say you look like?

Brad Pitt - lol

10. I’d like to confess that I...

look nothing like Brad Pitt

11. You’re offered two free tickets to any sporting event in the world within the next 12 months (with airfare and accommodation also included). What sporting event do you choose and who goes with you?

Lets head down to watch the World Series (wherever it may be) with my family – hey how did we get 4 tickets?

12. What was the last concert you attended?

Wow it’s been so long. I think it was Kiss on New Years Eve – can’t remember what year

13. Favorite website(s)?

http://www.teamfolio.net/ and http://www.graceschedules.com/ are 2 awesome websites!

14. One book everyone should read is…

Don’t bother – rent a movie – here’s one…

15. One movie everyone should see is…

Tango and Cash

16. What is your favorite LMBA park to play in and why?

Blue Mountain is a good one – seem to recall hitting at least one shot out of there

17. If you could only eat one type of food for the rest of your life, what would it be?

Steak

18. When was the last time you ran?

Friday, stole 2nd remember?

19. My greatest fear is…

Getting five holed on the most routine grounder possible

20. You are now a suspect in a crime that happened 15 years ago. Where were you, and what were you doing, on the evening of June 10, 1992?

I’m not saying anything until I see my lawyer!

No comments: