Friday, August 17, 2007

20 Qs with Rod Wingrove

1. What is the most daring thing you've ever done?

i went swimming in the ocean on January 1 for the polar bear swim

2. What are your pet peeves?

guys that use foul language in front of women

3. What Major Leaguer do you most admire and why?

Benjie Molina because he's a crappy defensive catcher, barely has an average batting average, is probably one of the top three slowest guys in the league, and he still gets paid millions as a starting catcher

4. If a stranger told me I was hot I would…

say 'that's what my modeling agent tells me'

5. What is your favorite board game?

mahogany or oak

6. What is your day job and what do you like most about it?

journeyman steel stud carpenter and making all the apprentices work their asses off like I used to have to

7. If there was a fire at your home and you could only save one thing, what would it be?

my David Haselhoff record collection

8. What is your favorite baseball memory?

everytime i actually get a hit

9. Who do people say you look like?

screech powers. whoever that is I hope it's someone cool

10. I’d like to confess that I...

wear extra tight baseball pants because I like the sensation

11. You’re offered two free tickets to any sporting event in the world within the next 12 months (with airfare and accommodation also included). What sporting event do you choose and who goes with you?

ufc 74, one of my buddies

12. What was the last concert you attended?

nickelback (I'm sorry clay my girlfriend got tickets for her birthday, please dont make fun of me)

13. Favorite website(s)?

http://www.ufc.com/

14. One book everyone should read is…

freakanomics

15. One movie everyone should see is…

transformers (the best movie ever)

16. What is your favorite LMBA park to play in and why?

robert burnaby because i don't have to drive to surrey

17. If you could only eat one type of food for the rest of your life, what would it be?

sri lankin for sure, my girlfriend's mom is the best cook ever hands down

18. When was the last time you ran?

2 minutes ago to the fridge to get a beer

19. My greatest fear is…

spiders, I hate those things

20. You are now a suspect in a crime that happened 15 years ago. Where were you, and what were you doing, on the evening of August 17, 1992?

running to the fridge to get a beer

No comments: