Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Rodney: A CC Exclusive

Clubhouse Chatter: What is your favorite post-game hangout?

Rodney Wingrove: first my fridge than my sofa

CC: It's 11am Saturday. What are you likely to be doing?

RW: either hiking or mountain biking and sometimes nursing a hangover

CC: Fill in the blank: I wouldn't sell ___________ for a billion dollars.

RW: my spot on the indians roster

CC: You've been called up to The Show; what is the first thing you do?

RW: buy a video camera to film everything

CC: What stopped you from winning the grade five spelling bee?

RW: I could only spell swear words I got susspandid

CC: As a baseball player what is your baseball goal this baseball season?

RW: to pitch a no hitter

CC: If you were a WWE wrestler, what would your wrestling name be?

RW: Mr. Tickle-Pants

CC: What person do you most admire and why?

RW: My father good athlete good person and a great dad

CC: What is your favorite sports movie?

RW: Major League

CC: What is your favorite non-sports movie?

RW: Kobe Tai vs. Jenna Jameson or Hot and Ready Vol. #6

CC: Describe an average Sunday in your life 20 years from now.

RW: Playin ball with the over 40s Indians

CC: What is your deepest darkest secret?

RW: I think Scott Sibley has a great ass

CC: Compose a haiku of your baseball career thus far.

RW: Really want to hit
but Im sitting on the bench
please put me in coach

CC: Let's say that Barry Bonds hits #756 and you end up with the ball. What do you do with it?

RW: Probably sell it than pay all the pitchers in the majors to throw at him

CC: Do you prefer scary movies or comedies?

RW: I like scary comedies

CC: You can invite four dinner guests, dead or alive. Who are they?

RW: Kevin Cash, Vernon Wells Alex Rios and Pat Borders

CC: What country that you've never been to would you most like to go to and why?

RW: England lots of historical sites, football and beer

CC: Tell us a good joke. Keep it clean.

RW: Why is 6 scared of 7? because 7 8 9 (ouch is this thing on?)

1 comment:

rob said...

CC: What is your deepest darkest secret?

RW: I think Scott Sibley has a great ass


Priceless!